Sunday, October 11, 2026

The New Nazis

We are watching the end of democracy in real time

This video is mostly about life in Germany during the Covid period.  But clearly it is the left, in Germany, the United Kingdom, and elsewhere, who are the New Nazis.  I have referred to it as neo-feudalism.  Call it whatever you like; but clearly power is rapidly accumulating into the hands of a few.  And they no longer care what you think.  They do not even care how you vote.



I remember, long before Covid, I shared with a left-of-center friend, when I still had some left-of-center friends, that I thought that people on the right were much more tolerant and open-minded than people on the left.  She laughed at me.  It did not really bother me because I knew that the left had long viewed the right as close-minded.

This gal is an intellectual and a writer.  I could wonder what she thinks today.

But we already know, right?  I think of it as the religion of the left.  Or the religion of leftism.  And no one wants to be a heretic.  They know perfectly well that they will lose their friends, and maybe their family and job.  So they just follow and repeat the doctrine and dogma, without too much thought.  And they do not allow any challenge to the orthodoxy to brush their own closed minds.

I do not really mind no longer having any left-of-center friends.  You cannot talk to them.  I mean, it is impossible to have a give and take discussion with them.  Try it; see how long it takes for them to call you a racist, sexist, antisemite, or nazi.  Why bother?

Yet the irony is that there are old-school left-of-center types, a very few, like Bret Weinstein and C.J. Hopkins who are willing to break with the more orthodox leftist disciples.  Hopkins believes the goal is a one-world capitalistic market.  If only; personally, I think that is far too generous.  I think the goal is more feudalistic.  That is to say they want an elite class overseeing the one world.  In fact, I am not convinced they care all that much about capitalism.  Just so long as they are in charge and the Gulfstream is on the runway.

This is the contemporary goal of the left.  Not worker rights, or unions, or teachers, or childhood education.  Not even climate change, which is really just a cudgel for their hidden agenda.  Are we really to believe that the leftists running our governments cared about Covid fatalities?  Absolutely not.  What they cared about was the power that the Covid crisis provided them.

It can only be described as lust.

And once experienced, they need more of that drug.

Today, what the left wants is to be in charge.  This is why they do not want to talk with people on the right.  How would you argue for being in charge undemocratically?  Well that was the magic of Covid.  But if left to a free and fair election, people might vote for Brexit, Donald Trump, Bolsonaro, the AfD, Rassemblement National, and Reform and Restore.  So the left bans, censors, cheats, and jails.

Anything to be in charge.
𓐵