From Reddit:


I saw this on Instapundit yesterday.
This is my personal view of how such a society would look. He leaves out all the death camps. I guarantee that this guy votes. Think he is a one-off? The DSA is taking over the Democrat party. They all believe some version of this.
I think we are watching the end of democracy. Surely democracy requires a certain level of education and critical thinking skills. When that no longer exists, what will be the result? I do not believe it will be communism, these people are far too stupid. But it will be some sort of totalitarian government. Perhaps, as in all historical cases, it will be some dictator or junta using communism, and its useful idiots, as a mask for their own unlimited power.
I will tell you something else that democracy requires: Sobriety. Yet how many people today are on some psychiatric prescription drug or even multiple drugs? Should we really be allowing these doped-up zombies to vote? Our drug dealers, er, I mean our physicians, could say, Sure, I will prescribe you an anti-anxiety drug (can we really call them medications?), but that requires that I report you to the Board of Elections for suspension from the voter rolls, until you come off of it.
Yes I realize this is pure fantasy, but it is an excellent thought experiment. Who are our voters today? Uneducated, unthinking, doped-up automatons. Ask yourself, Am I one of these voters?
I think the easiest shortcut answer is: Did you take the Covid so-called vaccine? That is, did you participate in the global mRNA experiment? If so, then yes, you are in this category. God help us; around eighty percent of us did take the jab. If you want to be somewhat more generous, it was only around fifty percent who took the jab willingly and enthusiastically. That is, not under duress or mandate. God knows we all ran into these folks at the supermarket. How do you think they vote?
Now, let's return to our communist friend above. Do we think he got the jab? Well, his god, the state, told him it was the thing to do. So we know he did. But that is not all. His god also told him that everyone needs the jab. So he would have been tickled to death to round up unvaccinated people like my family and me, and put us in concentration camps. No doubt, he would have viewed these as death camps (remember, it was a pandemic of the unvaccinated). But what he really wanted was for two big goons in leather trench coats to hold us down while some Mengele-like figure jabbed us without consent. Because who are we to defy his god?
This uneducated, unthinking, doped-up population that we have created over the last sixty years...
Cui bono?