I lived in Chapel Hill, North Carolina for many years. And there is something about academic communities that attracts unstable people. I will let someone else explain why that is, but it is a fact. So living in this sort of place, you encounter lots of crazy people. It is just part of the life there.
And one thing I noticed about these people, whatever their individual problems, you never know what is going to set them off. And almost all of them had the potential to become violent. So it is best just to stay away from them.
This has become my attitude with so-called trans people, and really, with much of the alphabet community. These people are often crazy and it is just a good idea to stay away from them. You can easily sense the violence lurking just beneath the surface.
This guy strikes me as having the potential for violence. I mean, he is seething; you can tell, he might erupt at any moment. I do not want him in my restaurant (he likes to film himself in restaurants), interacting with my staff, and near my other customers.
I think the problem here is one of perceived respect. The alphabet people demand the respect that they feel society owes them. And if they perceive that someone is not sufficiently providing it, well, their response is unknowable. This is made all the more unpredictable because, it is true, many of us do not and cannot respect them.
But the perceived lack of respect is only the first layer. When this is not forthcoming, the alphabet people move to control. You will call me by my preferred pronouns, or else. You will allow me to swim on the girl's team, or else. This or else is typically some form of social control, or group outrage, or cancellation. But again, when this effort fails, the response is unknowable. The threat of violence is always present.
Now, is the problem all of the alphabet people? I do not think so. For instance, the lesbians and the bisexuals seem relatively normal. And some percentage of the gay community seems normal. Although what that percentage is, I have no idea. But if you are a gay man, playing dress up and dancing for little kids, you sir, are not normal.
The remainder of the alphabet people do seem some degree of crazy.
My sincere advice: Stay away from them.
